The shocking realization, you are getting older based on favorite bands and song writers!

by restrangled 201 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff
    Hehe I wonder what you are like after a couple of phat cocktails.

LOL... Thats when I listen to "Crazy B*tch" and other such songs!

That is a good point, I think my parents ears would melt at that song.....

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

lol my mother had a problem with "Pour Some Sugar on Me" the last time she came out to visit. I don't think she remembers me blasting that album in my room back in the day. lol

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sitting here listening to Led Zepplin's Lemon Song and feeling fine.

Squeeze me baby, till the juice runs down my leg,

The way you squeeze my lemon,
    I..Im gonna fall right out of bed, yeah.
    Hey! Baby baby baby...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39P9vpH5aCw

• beksbks
    beksbks

25 25 25 times a dayayay!!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I hate to say this, but all the Michael Jackson songs and videos made me feel real old, esp when the 18-23 know it all kids were wondering what the big deal was about.

*SLAP!*

I will be 35 this year.... I have no idea what that makes me, but I do know that all the music that I would have got in trouble for listening to as a teen is almost laughed at by the kids these days....

Sorry. I am 34. I am not old, I know.... I am not young... What do they call this? I need the wisdom of those older then me on this..... pretty please?

• beksbks
    beksbks

Oh hell Rob, now you're making me remember the midnight show of Song Remains the Same, mushrooms and all.

• dinah
    dinah
    Sorry. I am 34. I am not old, I know.... I am not young... What do they call this? I need the wisdom of those older then me on this..... pretty please?

Don't make me Crazybitch slap you, Jeff. Thirty five ain't old!

• beksbks
    beksbks

It makes me wish we all lived a little closer! I may be ancient, but I don't look it, and I can still zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz huh? are we watching a movie tonight? Where is Lawerence Welk?

• Robdar
    Robdar

LOL Beks.

Instead of going to England, you and your man should visit Amsterdam and try the shrooms. No cow pie taste and they go down well.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Don't make me Crazybitch slap you, Jeff. Thirty five ain't old!

Dinah, I'll hold him down and you slap his ass!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit