The shocking realization, you are getting older based on favorite bands and song writers!

by restrangled 201 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh the hubby and kids just went to Fry's. I'm having fun:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A82vt6PXj0c&feature=related

• beksbks
    beksbks

Burn, I assume you are talking to me and not Jeff. You can't possibly remember that crap can you? Or am I not the old woman to which you refer?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Oh I remember it. And mother's sequined Friday night go out dancing with daddy clothes. Some of that old shit is good. It has been around as long as my aunt's 1976 Monte Carlo's hood.

BTS

• beksbks
    beksbks

You little shit, I am in no way old enough to be your mother!!!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Looooong time ago.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Ohhh Evelyn! Damnit, you're gonna have me you tubing all night!

• beksbks
    beksbks

If Bizzy says it's ok, and I can find and scan the pic, I'll show you what she and I and a beautiful '67 Mustang looked like. Damn I wish I had that car now.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I see the over 40 crowd is hanging out here... *sigh* My dad raised me on a steady diet of Manilow, Mathis, Streisand, Warwick, and the Bee Gees... I speak fluent 70's!

Otherwise, I am just going to start talking about Def Lepperd and Huey Lewis... Best I just observe this discussion....

• mrsjones5
  • flipper
    flipper

RESTRANGLED- My favorite bands are Led Zeppelin, Beatles, Pink Floyd, you know- guys all basically in their 60's now . But remember the new 60 is the old 70 and so forth. So people generally are feeling or running 10 years younger these days ! At least I like to THINK I am ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit