ninja-Court Jester

OUTLAW-Dept of Outdoors and Wildlife

• dinah
    dinah

I feel left out!!!

I want a department!!

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Dinah, do you want to chair anything having to do with Lynard Skynard?

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

dinah, I started the thread and no one's nominated me for anything. I guess some of us just aren't as easily pigeonholed as the rest of these one-dimensional characters.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

*regretting the banana pics right about now*

blue canary, those who start the cult are for all practical purposes, a prophet. As you are likely an anti type to a biblical character, we should find your type in a bible book. (do you want to be Eve? Delilah? Deborah? Jael? It's your pick, because it's your cult, and your GB!)

While we do this, try to make up some bullshit year as prophetic and claim it as your own. Remember, the GB only gets to be the GB if we have to live with the mistakes of your earlier prophecies. So make them big, huge, screw ups... (I am sure there is a 20th century cult that was pretty good at this....)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OUTLAW-Dept of Outdoors and Wildlife.....Purps..

I love it Purps!!.....I do live a Rugged Life!

.....LOL!!...OUTLAW

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I vote Dinah as Chairwoman of Practical Affirmations. (I didn't want to leave you with Lynard Skynard.....)

However, we do need our cult starter, Blue Canary, to rubber stamp this. Maybe we can find a clue in her soon to be discredited, 7 volume set "The Divine Plan of My Pages".

(don't worry folks, I am going to bed soon.... lol... I am tired....)

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Jeff knows not what he has wrought . . . .

Ooh, there's so many delightfully naughty women to choose from in the Bible. I always loved Jael because she didn't wait around for a man's help to kick ass. But for the purposes of this GB, I will claim Deborah as my anti-type. She spoke for God and on this thread, that's what I do. So if you don't listen to me, you're turning your backs on God himself. Cretins.

On to the prophesying. I haven't had nearly enough to drink to go about this properly so we'll have to muddle through. Now obviously we need a date, so we'll start with my birthday which, this year, the Chinese consider the luckiest date: 09/09/09. And if Jesus coming back isn't the luckiest thing ever, I don't know what is.

Oh, and don't expect to see it when the Man (Son of) is back. It's invisible. Don't worry, I'll let you know he's there.

When Jesus said that "this generation will by no means pass away" he was talking about Star Trek the Next Generation. So the end will come before they stop airing reruns. Or all the actors die, whichever comes last.

I should probably give some kind of medical directive so from this point on there can be no hair transplants. The hair is sacred, otherwise why would the men have to cut it in a particular way and the women have to leave it long to show headship? So it's obviously inappropriate to take hair transplants from someone else or transplant your own hair from another part of your body. Comb-overs are considered grounds for disfellowshipping.

Oh, and the only people going to heaven will be me and whoever buys me a beer.

You can be sure that everything I say is true. Jesus told me so.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

Posted by: Bird Lady...lol Parakeet

Farkel: Dept. of Embarrassing Dub History Research

Son of Man: Dept. of Megalomaniacal Insanity

Mouthy: Dept. of Telling It Like It Is

Reniaa: Dept. of Dub Defense

Lady Lee: Dept. of Ex-Dub Social Services

Son of Man aka: Estephan Leuese.........Earthly King

The rest is to be determined by GOD

the one and only......."the slave"

Just think for a minute if you please. What if I tell you is true and you are notified in due season the yours truly, muah, is the faithful slave. All I will say is cool they now know

What would your response be? Now be nice lol

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Jeff, that's a great idea for a book series. Better than my first title: "The Divine Scan of My Anus." I was going to reveal how the light of truth shines through all the cracks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit