News Concerning SacraficialLoon

by SacrificialLoon 73 Replies latest jw friends

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Sorry to hear about the cancer, Loon, glad to hear you are on the mend. I'll send lots of healing energy your way.

Ada

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hugs and Kisses SLoon! If you were closer I would be cooking for you too. Poor guy.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Double post.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Ok, so the CT scan didn't reveal anything good. Multiple metastasis in my lungs, so I need to see an endocrineologist before we start chemo because the drug will kill regular adrenal cells along with the cancerous ones, and the body won't function without adrenal glands so I'll need hormone replacement. So, I think I use the word so too much.

I'm tired of rolling one's, hopefully I'll roll a natural 20 here soon. Lord knows I need to.

• megs
    megs

I'll send wishes for a natural 20 your way!

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hey Loon, how are ya? hehe natural 20 I just got that

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

Sorry for the bad news, Loon. I'm lighting a candle for you.

Ada

• flipper
    flipper

SACRIFICIAL LOON- Just saw this thread for the first time tonight. Man oh man, life certainly has it's unwelcome surprises . My wife Mrs. Flipper and I send you our deepest thoughts and best wishes for some therapy that will assist you the best. Peace and love to you, Mr. Flipper

• beksbks
    beksbks

Sloon you have a PM

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon
    hehe natural 20

A little D&D nerd humor.

Hemp, Six, and other locals that responded a page or two back

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, but I just don't like feeling needy. If you guys want to stop by, call, or whatever just shoot me a pm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit