News Concerning SacraficialLoon

by SacrificialLoon 73 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thanks for the update! Please let SL know there are a lot of people thinking of, and are looking forward to hearing from him!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Best wishes and good thoughts going out to SacLoon!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Just saw this... thank you for the update! And good luck and godspeed, Dear Sacrificial Loon. You are in our thoughts.

Love,
    Baba.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

SL,

I only know you from your posts. Wishing you the best and also wisdom in your time of difficulty.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Any news on how SL's surgery went? Please let us know as soon as you can. Thanks!!!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Can we please have an update? Hope all is going well with SL's recovery.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes please keep us posted. Thank you for your efforts already.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Hello, It's the real loon here.

Well, It's adrenal cortical carcinoma, a very rare cancer. I'm still quite worn out from the operation. I see the oncologists again on the 31st and they will likely have a chemo regemine for me. I saw my urologist yesterday, and they said the lymphnodes they removed all tested cancer free, but in one section they found a few free floating cancer cells. I guess I'll get more details as to what that means when I see the oncologists. They are unsure about the spots in my lungs as they are very small only a few mm in size, I guess we'll see when I get another scan.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Glad the surgery went OK, hope the chemo is successful for you.

x

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

It's good to see you posting. I'm so sorry about all of this. What can we Dallas peeps do to help? What do you need?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit