News Concerning SacraficialLoon

by SacrificialLoon 73 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Ouch.

Sorry to hear about his problems. Healing thoughts are on their way.

Chris

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hey buddy, I'm sorry to hear this news. I hope the docs can resolve this soon and good.

I've got something in one of mine, too, can't do anything about it, so I know how it can make ya' worry.

Take care!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

SL is such a nice guy, and have enjoyed seeing him at local Apostafests here. I hope he does well with whatever treatments he goes through. There are a lot of friends here in Dallas, so if he wants to let others know which hospital he is in, I am sure there are people who would like to visit or send cards or flowers.

Hang in there SL!!!

• Scully
    Scully

I was wondering where he was... noticed he hadn't been around too much lately...

Hope he makes a full and speedy recovery!

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

This sucks. I'm so sorry. Ditto what Six and ohiocowboy said. Please let us know what you need.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

sorry to hear you have been down, hope all goes well....

Get well soon!

h4o

• Heaven
    Heaven

SL....I wish you a speedy recovery as well. Thank you, SL's Friend for letting us all know.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

UPDATE:

SL will go into surgery at 11AM cst tomorrow to remove his Kidney and the Tumor. He has been transferred to Baylor Hospital which has access to some of the top doctors in this area. If all goes well he could be home and posting as early as Next Week. The doctors at Baylor are not concerned at this time with the spots on his lungs as they are very small. Thank you for all your well wishes.

SL's friend.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Make sure he knows we are thinking of him. And thank you so much for keeping us updated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit