Can we blame our ancestors for our own shortcomings?

by undercover 443 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks, Girlie.

Thanks, QuietlyLeaving.

Life is good.

Sylvia

• undercover
    undercover
    I see Vick's interview with James Brown to be aired on 60 Minutes, Sunday, August 16, 2009.
    I also see that the Philadelphia Eagles will be welcoming him aboard.

To get Vick re-acclimated with football, the Eagles are going to send him down to the University of Georgia where he's going to work out with the Bulldogs...

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    To get Vick re-acclimated with football, the Eagles are going to send him down to the University of Georgia where he's going to work out with the Bulldogs

Oh no you didn't!

• beksbks
    beksbks

I haven't read anything here lately, so I have no idea what started this thread back up, other than Ohios post above. And I don't mean to be difficult or anything, but

If you do not agree with her view, you are more than welcomed to not post or view content. Free speech anyone?

Doesn't Ohio also have the right to post his feelings? I mean if he doesn't agree with her, other than not posting or not viewing, doesn't he also have the right to comment? Free speech and all?

• Girlie
    Girlie

He is entitled to his comment as she and anyone else is entitled to theirs. Just like I am entitled to my comment.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Exactly!! That's why we get into so darn much trouble on the internets!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, you two!

Quit squabbling now!

Girlie, I appreciate your support, but it's all good.

This baptism of fire began one month or so ago when I made a statement that "chapped the hide" of the board's diva.

I'm faintly and amusedly curious as to how it will play out.

Tee hee hee.

Sylvia

• avishai
    avishai

Are you referring to Ohiocowboy in that statement, snowbird?

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Are you referring to Ohiocowboy in that statement, snowbird?

No, I'm referring to what went down on this thread.

(Let the reader use discernment).

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/178280/1/How-Many-Are-Watching-the-Jackson-Memorial-Now

Sylvia

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

This baptism of fire began one month or so ago when I made a statement that "chapped the hide" of the board's diva.

PLEASE stop black on black violins!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit