Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• flipper
    flipper

COFFEE HOUSE GIRL- So nice to see a picture of you and your boyfriend finally ! You make a good looking couple ! I'm really glad that you've found happiness after exiting the JW cult. Good for you !

QUIRKY- Yeah, we were all little sperms swimming around at one point ! LOL.

JOEL- Yeah there are some really cool, good looking folks on this board ! Nice folks as well ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

JOE 134CD- I meant " Joe " not " Joel " . My bad, sorry

• BU2B
    BU2B

hmm.. None of these people appear to be mentally diseased. Maybe I'm on the wrong site..

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

hmmm..I dunno BU2B....

We must be mentally diseased because we have "pursued higher education"!

And re pics, BU2B...you are a good looking dalmation it seems!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This is me, last winter, at Texas Roadhouse with the world's most interesting man.

• flipper
    flipper

FLYING HIGH NOW- Very nice pictures of you. Thanks for sharing. You are lookin' good for 55 ! Congrats on taking good care of yourself. Always remember that 55 is the new 45 ! I keep telling myself that as I'm going to be turning 55 in October- as you know. LOL ! Gotta keep thinking positive ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Flipper, I just got the baby face genes. Thank you. I think that 55 should be the new 35. Lol. I don't care about numbers, I'm more concerned about health and the way I feel.

• minimus
    minimus

Flyin, that's not me! I'm the world's most interesting man.

• someDUDEinAsmallCubicalSomewhereOverTheRAINBOX
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Wow, cool name 'some dude'.

You need to moisturise more often though..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit