Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

I noticed "get together" too! Just thought oh well, he's not fully deprogrammed, then saw in an unrelated thread where Mr Flipper posted that he's erased all JW language from his vocab.

Hahaha, see how subtle it is!

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Hey Razziel, awesome dude!

Congratulations on graduating, and I hope you and your beautiful girlfriend have now got past this.....

• flipper
    flipper

RAZZIEL- Your progression of pictures is funnier than hell ! Hilarious.

OPEN MIND- Yeah I know it was a shhhh ! Party , but in case of lurkers trying to keep silent on WHAT KIND of party ! LOL! Yeah, my wife and I have LOTS of R-rated movies . Fargo is mild compared to " Basic Instinct " ! LOL ! Woops , did I just say Sharon Stone ? Well, cat's out of the bag, what can you do ? LOL!

Hey- Nobody commented on my pet stuffed Pirrhana on the bookshelf ! If we don't have trout or salmon for dinner, we keep it in cold storage sometimes

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Cog with no makeup on. Aren`t I brave to post that!

• awildflower
    awildflower

Razziel, that was great! What did you go back to school to be? I saw a Texas Tech t-shirt, is that where you went to school?.....wf

• flipper
    flipper

Someone on the board requested I bump up my picture thread ! Feel free to post your picture here ! Get to know each other ! Lots of pictures here to go through on these pages. This is a " members only " thread so the only ones seeing it would be members of this board. Hope to get to know some of you newbies ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Flipper, thank you for bumping this thread. It would be good to see some of the newer ones, if they're not undercover.

There are four of us. Here we are, in a few recent snapshots.

• asilentone
    asilentone

leavingWT, very nice pics!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Mmmmmmm CADBURY CREME EGG

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lovely pictures leavingthewt( especially the little one (HUG)

Handsome fellow Razziiel.( good looking gal also

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit