Post a Picture Thread - Nice to Meet You !

by flipper 2310 Replies latest members private

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Setting up camp on the Deschutes River.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

Me and my bro in Vegas, we are both going again June 4 - 7th

• MC RubberMallet
    MC RubberMallet

I feel uncomfortable doing this, but I can trust you all. This is me in one of my most vulnerable moments (lets just say, i'm releasing the hounds)....

I'm so beautiful!

• the_raisin
    the_raisin

^^^buwhahahahahahahhahaha excellent

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Haha, nice. That's me in my avatar, the one in the middle. My hair is much longer now. It was a bit long then but not too long. Now they call me Hey Suess.

EDIT: Figured I would blow it up...

• flipper
    flipper

Nice pictures all you folks ! Keep em coming ! Nice to see the faces behind the posts ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Very nice pictures of everyone ! Thanks for posting !

I haven't posted any newer pictures of my family in over 7 months, so I felt like sharing some of our life with you folks, my friends, to show you what's been happening in our life lately !

This first picture is from December at my inlaws house. From left to right are : Mrs. Flipper's dad my father in law, Mrs. Flipper in front of him, my son Flipper junior's girlfriend, Flipper junior behind her , my inactive non-Witness niece, my mother in law Mrs. Flipper's mom ! Thought you'd enjoy meeting the fam. Peace.

• flipper
    flipper

Here is a picture at our house in the winter of Flipper junior & his girlfriend singing and playing guitar !

• flipper
    flipper

Here's a picture of Flipper senior joining Flipper junior in the guitar playing !

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I really need to shave my ears.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit