why am i here?

by Daft Fader 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

First off stop calling it the truth, if you realy do think its the truth from God then by all means get up there and set in the front row. When I stopped calling it the "truth" I knew then I was on the road to healing.

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

When you can get p[ast the point where the need is there to refer to the Jehovah's Witness's as the truth, then you will be on the road to true healing.

• Daft Fader
    Daft Fader

can i just say i am very much a miss vader? I may be six foot but I am a girl honest! and there is no trashing of any words really just a bit of mulling it over.

i have accidentally met up with witness family at the weekend and am confused ( no s&$t!!!) i asked a good friend did they believe it and she said that she wanted to because it made her feel safe. cut to me lookin like a person who may or may not resemble satan.

• Daft Fader
    Daft Fader

Do you the whole reason I call it the truth is because it is the first 'truth' I have ever known. I have absolute anger towards it but if my practicing sister needed to be saved I would shield her no matter what it cost. This is not about loving your god it is just about loving with no judgement. I am so shallow i could almost drown myself !!!!

• nelly136
    nelly136

if it aint broke dont mend it, if you have a happy life and exist nicely without the religion stuff and without raking over the dub stuff then seriously go back and enjoy your kids and your life and leave it be until such time if theres ever a time to want to analise/dissect it. boards are great for venting and sharing but theyre not obligatory.

• Daft Fader
    Daft Fader

I do love my kids so much and this board does freak me out but then i only knew that this kind of thing existed about two weeks ago and this is so what i should have done a long time ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit