Wired! Lingerie shopping find single Sister from my Cong on wall poster WTF!

by Witness 007 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

This was afew years ago, I was shopping with my sister who needed some stuff so I went in too...looked at the picture on the wall of a 19 year old young pretty blonde in sexy lingerie...hmmm I said "looks alittle like Sarah from my Cong.....i had the "hots' for Sarah anyhow. The more I look, the more I realized it IS Sarah....WTF! I asked the owner is that picture local....umm...is that Sarah?" "Yes" she said, "Do you know her"......ummm I had some bad thoughts about Sarah! Turns out she did some "modeling" for cash...I wen't to the Elders being a Witness Jackass Pioneer I went to an Elder and he told me it was "tastefully done" ....I agreed but said this was immodest and not apropriate for a Sister to be advertising sexually alluring clothing...he said that he would mention it to her.

Maybe if I brought Sarah a drink instead of being such a Witness Jackass I would not have been a virgin till I was friggin 24 friggin years old!!! Praise Jehovah!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

btw was it Ann Sommers shop...lol i love Ann Sommers, the add on this page is great really sexy shoes got to order something free shipping...hehehe....how will the boss like them...hehehe

Well bet you have different thoughts now anyway....we do strange things when we are jw's.....

h4o

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

This thread is worthless w/o pics.

• mrsjones5
  • Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Oh great they have a sale on...hehehe

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What a tight-assed JW prude you were! That Bro. Elder probably had some of her 'tastefully done" photos in his personal stash....

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I was defending the Congs and Jehovah's honour.....like I said Virgin 24 Years old...rest my case.... I was a Jackass! I was jelous cause I wasn't getting any of that!

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

I can see your example being the explanation for most of restrictions of female clothing coming from the WTS or the Elders. Jealous they cann't have it so they don't want to see it so they will shame the woman into covering it up. Its not about modesty so much as jealousy.

But at least you are showing signs you learned. Most of us guys do. We like it when they girls are all hot and sexy, and if we can get them, which unfortunately we often don't, then we get even more controling and try to force them not to wear that stuff becuase we don't want other guys thinking exactly what we were thinking before they were ours.

I say let women dress the way they want. If I like I will pursue them. If they I can win them over then I would want them to keep on being the way they were when I pursued them so and therefore will not try to change or control them.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I was jelous cause I wasn't getting any of that!

lol!

• meangirl
    meangirl

Thanks for FINALLY admitting the real truth guys!!!! I have always felt that to be the case about sisters and modesty. When I was newly married at 21 and pretty dern hot a young jackass elder felt I dressed immodestly and voiced his concern to the WHOLE body of elders. Let me say, if I was immodest I would certainly have no problem admitting it but I was not. I was a good little modest JW wife. So they take my hubby back to the little room and tell him they had a problem with the way I dressed!!!! I couldn't believe and neither could he!!! I know it was because that stupid elder wanted some of me and couldn't have it! So dere!!!! I had to hold hubby back from going and beating the sh*t out of him! Now I wish I hadn't!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit