Wheee!!! spent a lovely evening with JW family *rolls eyes*

by Odrade 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Odrade.....sounds like your dear old unc could use a free copy of my project that I did.

If you would be so kind as to PM me his address, I could ensure that one of um, Christs' brethren received a copy.

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO!!! I'll see if I can turn it up. I don't personally know it, and I'm sure my hubby doesn't. So I have one more in-law I can tap. :D

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

"the best advice the Society ever gave regarding rape is to make yourself vomit on the rapist. That's the best way to stop an attack cold, just vomit on the rapist."

The Society really said this? How many people can actually vomit at will? How many can even stick their finger down their throat to cause it? Aren't most rape victims' arms held down by the perpetrator, preventing this? The stupidity is stunning. I'm speechless.

• heybaby
    heybaby

I know exactly the kind of self-righteous Witnesses you are talking about. This sounds like a typical visit with my parents!! Good luck to you!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Billy the EX - "If UIL is attacked by a dog in service, will he be able to vomit on the dog?"

LOVE it! Almost as good as Quandry's comment, and if I were Oldrade, I'd use that 'illustration' on ol' Uncle Weirdo next time! "Hey, Uncle! If you meet a mean dog while out in service, try following the Society's advice and vomit on him!! See if that'll save you from being bitten..." [Hope he runs into a really mean Dalmation...]

Also, what Jamie Bowers asked and you replied: "jamiebowers: He is obsessed with sex crimes AND sex. That was probably the 10th time that evening that I heard, when he mentioned either rape, sex, or the "sexual filth and perversion of the wicked system." FFS, we were only there for 2 hours!"

Hmmm..... Makes me wonder just WHY he is so thrilled with that "Two witnesses to a child molestation" rule... Might I make a suggestion? If you can stomach it...

Next time you're near this mouthy moron, keep a very close eye on him. Watch his behavior around women and children....

And I can't resist adding this...

If you can stand getting close to him, smell his clothes for vomit!! "Whew! What's that smell? Hey, Uncle LoudMouth, why do your clothes smell like vomit??"

Zid

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

I think next time the JWs come to my door I will vomit on them. Since apparently one can do this at will and it causes repulsive people forcing themselves on you to stop.

• Odrade
    Odrade

LOL @ wuz! That sounds like a plan!

ziddina, no kidding, it was so strange that, if I didn't know him, I would suspect that he had "perversion" issues himself. In the past I've had plenty of time to observe him, so I don't have any reason to believe that he is "interested" in children or in force, however, he does absolutely regard women as second class citizens. It's the old, tired line about the "weaker vessel" and headship, I'm sure.

Jimmy, I don't know if the society ever put it in writing, but I do seem to remember an article years ago that gave an experience of someone urinating on her would-be rapist, and a follow up that defecation and vomiting could also be effective. I'm assuming it was one of those made-up experiences? I don't have access to the Litter-ature anymore, so I can't look it up.

heybaby, thanks! fortunately for me, they left town today. :D

• Gregor
    Gregor

Did somebody call?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit