Hello everyone.

by vilot 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"Why was that Elder not DF'd for adultry but that sister with the JW husband that beat her to a pulp was when she stepped out on him.

Perfect example of pharisees "gulping down the camel."

• cantleave
    cantleave

Welcome to this very insightful forum.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

so, now, how do YOU get built up spiritually, vilot?

• Marlene
    Marlene

Welcome!!! welcome

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Hi there vilot,

Welcome to the board, enjoy the company, enjoy the discussions, enjoy the freedom to say what's on your mind.

From another attendee of "The Church of Unbelievers"

• mouthy
    mouthy

so, now, how do YOU get built up spiritually, vilot?

Spike! he get built up spiritually by visiting on here & having FELLOWSHIP>
    UNconditional fellowship....No matter who we are,what we have done,
    we realize we are NOT GOD!!And we are doing the ONE thing
    that makes the world go round SHARING LOVE!!!!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

vilot, welcome my friend.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi and welcome aboard!

All the best,

Stephen

• vilot
    vilot

How do you get built up spiritually

Actually that is a very good question. I am now an Atheist. It is difficult to explain in a way but I truely believe I have never felt spiritual even as a child raised in the Catholic faith I never had a God connection it was just something I was required to do go to church every Sunday. I became a JW as an adult and was chasing a dream in a way but in all my years as a JW I still never felt a God connection. When I realized my dream was just that a dream it was not a big leap to Atheism I don't think I was ever a believer. I did alot of reading after I left and confirmed what I felt all along that in my mind there was no God. My family finds this very perplexing how I could go from one extreme to another. I have always been a deep thinker in a way and my mind would wander to all heights. I would project outward. God came to earth to redeem mankind, died on the cross so we could have life, resurrected to heaven.

Now our galaxy has billions of stars, there are billions of galaxies in an infinite universe and Gods sole attention is on this little planet orbiting this little star in this galaxy. It just didn't make sense to me.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

so how do you cope now, vilot?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit