Did You See A Lot of Politics Within The Organization?

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

As an elder, I got to see a lot of politics as usual being carried out within the circuit. A lot of brown nosing.

Did you see the politics that existed?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hell yes. There are certain elders you can't piss off, others that don't matter. The CO is always right, even if he literally contradicts the last CO that came through.

Not that the GB would ever admit to this.... Why do you think Bethel heavies like Wallen and Rusk still have their jobs? Because they are good at what they do? Or because they are loyal company men, who have a lifetimes experience of kissing the right ass?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You`d have to be Deaf,Blind and Stupid,not to see the Politics..

The whole dam place is Politics..Regardless of where you go in Watchtower World..

.................OUTLAW

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Did You See A Lot of Politics Within The Organization?

IS THE POPE CATHOLIC?

• minimus
    minimus

I bet a lot of Witlesses have no idea Jehovah's Organization is corrupt. Many feel that if "Mother" says it, it's true and right.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

When a group of people get together in some type of organisation there will be politics...it's something that cannot be avoided

politics, n.

4. (used with a sing. or pl. verb) Intrigue or maneuvering within a political unit or group in order to gain control or power: Partisan politics is often an obstruction to good government. Office politics are often debilitating and counterproductive.

• RR
    RR

Politics? Was Judge Rutherford a womenizing red neck hillbilly drunkard?

RR

• minimus
    minimus

I don't think my mother knew the way things really are until she got removed as a Pioneer after decades of exemplary service simply because she went to my daughter's wedding to an unbeliever. No one previously counseled her about her going---and people including elders knew it. It wasn't until the CO visited that she was suddenly dumped. At that moment, it dawned on her how not everything is on the up and up.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You can be diciplined for anything..Anything!!..

................OUTLAW

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Yes! Always, although I would probably not have admitted it before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit