"i could have calibrated those words differently"...obama...who talks like that?

by oompa 47 Replies latest jw friends

• inkling
  • inkling
    inkling

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/thu-july-23-2009/white-house-m-d-

click the link, and jump to 6:00 for Jon Stewarts take. Very funny.

[inkling]

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis
    ...who talks like that?

Hmmm.. people who own and know how to use a thesaurus?

Why don't more people talk like that?

• inkling
    inkling
    Why don't more people talk like that?

And, more importantly, why couldn't Obama talk like that DURING the Q&A
    portion of his press conference?

Sigh... I guess that makes him human. Still, a human with excellent
    political f**kup recovery reflexes.... and good speech writers, of course.

He's like a cat that goes for a bird, falls out of a window, lands on his
    feet and gives a convincing "I meant to do that" look.

[inkling]

• MarisaKristofiak
    MarisaKristofiak

who cares, just because he isnt a neanderthal like you doesnt mean he is odd

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I think he needed to say that the police acted stupidly; it actually may have been illegal what the cop did. I think that the word was intentional, and planned, and that the backing away came after the issue was pushed to the spotlight.

He is not known to incorrectly use words; no reason to think this was a goof.

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

inkling - awesome video. Thanks for posting. I loves me some Jon Stewart and apparently, so does America - LOL.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/columnists/chi-talk-john-stewart-trustedjul24,0,6512647.column

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

I think he needed to say that the police acted stupidly; it actually may have been illegal what the cop did. I think that the word was intentional, and planned, and that the backing away came after the issue was pushed to the spotlight.

Sorry, Pis, not even close. I hope somebody sues somebody so we can get testimony from all sides. Gates is lying and he knows it and he knows that Crowley knows it. There are tapes, witnesses, etc., just waiting to come out. Go get the popcorn - this is just the beginning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit