also......do you ever dream jw dreams?....a poster here does.....not me.......

by oompa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

ya today they told me they dreamed about a judicial committee that dfd them.........a very long dream......and that later a letter was read that retracted the df..........like that happens often.........but anywoo........ I bet/HOPE i will dream i am in paradise with 17 concubines tonight.......it could be messy...........oompa

• dudeson
    dudeson

messy in the dream or in the morning?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

When I was in, I would dream of getting disfellowshipped (only to have it retracted at the next part in the Circus Meeting), boasting sessions with weird songs and scriptures that are not part of the real Bible, going in field circus in weird territory (that is, territory that is not what it was supposed to be), and being in the middle of tearing down Christmas decorations but not quite finishing the job.

Now, I have dreams of finding myself at the Kingdumb or A$$embly Hell or at a Grand Boasting Session and not knowing how or why I got there, being out in field circus and not really knowing why or how I got there, and having Christmas decorations part way set up and not being able to quite finish the job.

• I quit!
    I quit!

It has been a while but I have had a dream where I went back to the KH and was a JW again. In the dream I'm sitting in one of the meeting wondering how I wound up here again and how I would escape the Watchtower this time. It is very much a nightmare.

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

Weird, I just had an intense jw dream last night. I dreamt I was trying to make friends with Melissa (current contestant on So You Think You Can Dance?) and that she was a jw. And I was subtly trying to get her to think about some things they teach that aren't true. But everything I said made her suspicious and angry.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Good Grief I had a deam last night that our family was at a convention . Our kids were small again and I lost our middle son in the crowd . Talks were going on and I was running to diferent levels of the stadium looking for him ,made me feel very frustrated . Funny during the dream I viewed everyone as brainwashed and I could noyt understand why I was there . I finally found him standing outside the building waiting for me where I told him to be ,i just couldn't see him because he was on the other side of a tree.

I hate these dreams it usually puts me in a bad mood the next day .

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have several reoccuriing dreams about my jw days. Most relate to very unconfortable circumstances in fieldservice. The dream last night was about being in a kingdom hall. Nothing special happened, not like some dreams.

I have had dreams where I have been called on to give a prayer. I have also given numerous talks in my dreams. Lots of wierd stuff, sometimes I have a dream about arguing about the jwbeliefs with my exwife. That is when the dream becomes a nightmare.

These dreams are reoccurring and I would say they occur an average of five nights a week. I am not overly concerned about them, I wake up and kiss my family and get on with living.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"It has been a while but I have had a dream where I went back to the KH and was a JW again. In the dream I'm sitting in one of the meeting wondering how I wound up here again and how I would escape the Watchtower this time. It is very much a nightmare."

I have been out of the WTS nearly 10 years now, but I have these awful recurring dreams where I find myself at a meeting and also wondering how in the world I could end there (again). I want SO MUCH to stand up and let'er rip and shout what a cult this is....but I sit there-panic stricken and obedient- and behave my self until I wake up in sheer relief. I averaged these about twice a week until just recently it seems to have dwindled down to about every other week. I'm making PROGRESS....LOL!

Hugs,

Annie

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello troubled mind,

That was an cool dream.

So can I ask what the situation is with your middle son now? It seems significant that he found his way out first. Also, that you could not see him when you did.

I think it is a good dream, tells of positive things so nothing to put you in a bad mood :)

All the best,

Stephen

• oompa
    oompa

bluecanary......weird is right!!!.........that was too funny

newyork44........five times a week world worry the shit out of me!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit