also......do you ever dream jw dreams?....a poster here does.....not me.......

by oompa 14 Replies latest jw friends

• freedomisntfree
    freedomisntfree

I have dreams that im trying to escape the org all the time but usually with my boyfriend and for some reason theyve converted him and im trying to get him out or im screaming and crying at my jw mother in the middle of an assembly etc they always start in these places and spiral into unimaginable violent bizzare nightmares

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

chalam , My middle son stopped attending meetings about two yrs after we did. I was so relieved because he was on his own and had been very involved .

• Satanus
    Satanus

No, never. My leaving the wt was concurrent w my going to christian churches. Other than the jc, it was ok. My last remembered dream was about a cat that i had had.

S

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I wanted to come back to this thread to add something ....

We were attending a street festival and there was a group there offering 'words of encouragement '. dream interpreting, and destiny readings. Sooo I thought why not . I went over and talked with them and shared the dream I had about being at the convention and losing my son only to find him outside .

The interpretation was interesting she said she felt I have been involved in turmoil in the past ,but was on the right path now and to continue this way . In the dream I was going through different levels that eventually found myself outside (my son was really just a part of myself I was searching for ).She also said she felt I had given something up But that I should not throw the baby out with the bath water .

I don't know what I really feel about this stuff ,but I did leave feeling encouraged . It was fun not creepy .

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello again TM,

I was encouraged with the interpretation you received from the group offering "words of encouragement" :)

I agree with their words for you, you are on the right path, press on and look out for the baby!

All the best,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit