Police: Four boys sexually assaulted 8-year-old girl

by Yizuman 37 Replies latest social current

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

My grand daughter is eight, she plays and acts silly, watches Spongebob and Hannah Montana, likes chinese food, well she likes to eat, she is into Barbies and coloring. She likes having her girlfriends come over and swim and yell and go down the slide and splash.

I feel sorry for all these kids, yes, even the boys.

purps

• oompa
    oompa

purps......you have a bigger heart than me......i do not feel sorry for the boys yet......and may not be able to.......but we are products of our enviro for the most part........oomps

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

honor killing, reminds me of a case in Canada where a man, his 2nd wife, and their son are up on murder charges regarding the man's 1st wife and 3 of the man's daughters. One link about this is at http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/026996.php

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Two of these boys are still children themselves. Children do what they are taught to do by older members of their society. There is no easy answers to what to do with an entire culture that sees women and children as animals to be used and killed as seen fit. Scapegoating two of the littlest members will do nothing to solve what is a problem throughout all of Africa and Asia.

• reniaa
    reniaa

We are talking on a particular non-Jw related item I commented on it I will not let you draw me into a blame Jws for an item that has nothing to do with them.

If you want to talk pedophile issues in JWs then start a new thread.

Reniaa

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Reniaa

You are blind, poor dear. Your response shows just how far gone you are. I really feel sorry for you. You have been mentally raped by an organization you continue to defend....and you don't even know it.

Coffee

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Reniaa, it has everything to do with JW's if they perpetuate a culture in which women are submissive to their husbandly "owners" and viewed as expendable to the organization to the point of shunning rape victims and pedophile victims whose only crime is to speak out about their shame and bring reproach upon Jehovah's organization. That makes them part of the problem that this thread is addressing, not part of the solution.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

slander and ridicule and other forms of injustice take many forms. May they all be worked against, and rooted out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit