Police: Four boys sexually assaulted 8-year-old girl

by Yizuman 37 Replies latest social current

• avishai
    avishai
    Evil world, children molesting children learned from the adults around them /sigh

Ok, Reniia, I had to step outside for a minute to calm down. See, if you read the article, the parents shunned the girl for reporting it because it "Brought shame on the family."

Lemme tell you a little story about a girl named Leanne Morley. She has a gag order from the WTS, but I sure as hell don't. See, her parents used to farm her out to their (and the PO's) best buddy Don Serjeant. This bastard who was later convicted of molestation and admitted to molesting 60 children (no thanks to the elders who threatened her, me, and others. with df'ing if we reported it, one of us did anyway, thank god). See, she and another kid lived less than a block from that PO, and being taught all their lives that the elders would keep them safe, they would go to his house, begging him to help them, to save them from this monster. His response? Same one he gave to my family when we reported a DIFFERENT molester. "We keep these things quiet to avoid bringing reproach on Jehovah."

Fast forward two years later. Don is out, going door to door after serving only 18 mo. or so. Leanne's life is a mess (so was another child who'd been molested by him, ever see what someone's eyes look like when they've tried to hang themself? No whites, pure red from edema). You know what these elders did after the convictions of these molesters? Did they apologize to these kids? No, they continued to harrass them, threaten them w/ being cut off from their families, and even DURING the lawsuits would show up at their doors under the guise of being out in service (no, not random JW's @ the door, three of the elders from their committee's, together) when they knew damn well where they lived, and had been instructed to stay away.

So, tell me, Ren, where is the difference between these Elders you support, and these Liberian's who's "culture" is to keep it quiet or shun?

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Evil world, children molesting children learned from the adults around them /sigh

I'm sure 99% of the world would agree that this incident is sad and disgusting. You recently posted in a topic about 'witness types' that it was demeaning and inappropriate for people to be generalizing and labeling JW's... so please stop generalizing the 99% of the world that is horrified by this event and labeling everyone that is not a JW as 'evil'. It could have just as easily involved JW kids from Liberia.

The statistics are in. Jehovah's Witnesses are not morally superior to everyone else as they like to think.

- Lime

• White Dove
    White Dove

This world is not evil. Some of the people in this world are evil.

• White Dove
    White Dove

The parents probably thought she was damaged goods and now couldn't be married off. They usually kill daughters that are "broken" in the Middle East. I saw a news program that interviewed the brothers of a girl who was raped. They described her as "a broken dish that should be thrown out."

• restrangled
    restrangled

"The girl and the boys charged are all from families that have come to the United States from the West African nation of Liberia, police said"

How interesting, the boys, following suit of their fathers and thier home government.

And why are these families here in the States may I ask? Why are we dealing with their Neanderthal Ideas and view of women, and why are tax dollars being spent on this?

I have no tolerance for any of this crap until we get our own problems straightened out.

r.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Deport them. The girl can stay.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Amen White dove!

• White Dove
    White Dove

If the girl gets deported, her dad would probably pour gasoline on her and set her on fire for an honor killing.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

I say, if you go to live on another country, its you who must adapt to the county, not the country adapt to you. and if you don't like it, don't let the door hit you on the way out. If they can't come here and leave their barbaric ways behind, then they should not come here at all.

I agree that the family should be deported and the girl remain on the custody of Social Services.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Mastadon,

You've got that right!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit