As my interest wanes............

by AK - Jeff 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

So many kind words. Thank you all for that.

As stated, I am still an addict. I will be around I believe for a long time. But I am spending less time here now. We all need this board on some level, or obviously it would dry up. It just keeps going. Something at the heart of our unique experience keeps up coming back, most of us for years.

I still check in every day. I just see very few topics in which I desire to participate. I read more than I comment nowadays. My stay is shorter. And much of what I see is very repetitive [understandable for a focused discussion board of course]. This board feels like family. Sometimes like dysfunctional family...LOL. The real brotherhood is here though. And I am so glad to be a part of that.

Jeff

• flipper
    flipper

AK JEFF- Everyone has their own reasons for coming here. What keeps my interest going is I have come to really enjoy the varying personalities on the board and I enjoy reading the interesting experiences of how people have moved on after getting out of the witness cult. I also have a deep concern for the many newbies joining the board and I enjoy interacting with them to see where their head is at - and to give assistance if they so desire . It is hard starting life again and building a life after being a witness so many years- but this discussion board assists many here to do just that ! And that is a good thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit