"Men of JWN: The 2010 Calendar"! Anyone in??

by Kudra 130 Replies latest jw friends

• awildflower
    awildflower

Here's another idea: take a date that the org has used like 1975, dress the era, do a fake/funny profile to it. Highlight all the false dates. Like with Beth-Sarim have someone drunk on that year with the profile explaining what he's waiting for in that year (the Bible characters to come back). You know what I mean? Hard for me to explain. Or 1914 do something funny about. Surly there are 12 pivitol years/dates to highlight the funny stuff to all of it. Just thinking........wf

• White Dove
    White Dove

Mastadon,

I have that Celtic pentacle:) Your picture is very nice:)

• awildflower
    awildflower

Like for Russell's time you could get someone poising really sexy on some type of pyrimid........wf

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

And in apocalyptic mode:Mastodon

Now that would make a great front cover on the calender......

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Aww chucks, thank u ladies. Just wait, I'm getting my affairs in order and tomorrow I should be able to start working out again, which means in a couple of months I'll do the risqué shoot...

eww

• awildflower
    awildflower

Or better yet, you could have all twelve guys making a pyrimiad of themselves!.........wf

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Thanks FHN!
    [andrew'dice'claymodeON]that's not the only penetraring thing I have... oh!!![andrew'dice'claymodeOFF]
    No seriously I have a bunch of piercings...

You're welcome. You wear them well.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

For those that want to see the Harlots of JWD 2008 Calender, here is the link

Come on guys, only need 12 of you

Here are the ladies.

http://www.cafepress.com/babylonshop

• White Dove
    White Dove

There was one on front and only one for all 12 months. Couldn't even see it very well. Why not use 12 women?

• besty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit