The Last Warning

by cameo-d 59 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

and ridiculers will have their day of reckoning, whether they like it or not.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Hasn't happened yet Spike.

2000 years of ridicule and not one punished ridiculer.

How long is it going to take you to work it out, Spike?

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

many punished ridiculers, actually, by way of silence, there is death of spirituality, etc.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

That is not a particularly 'visible' spanking from Jehovah, Spike.

I didn't have any spirituality to die, anyway. I only lost the imaginary demons my father had tried to implant in me. Not much of a loss in my book.

I hope you don't mind if a have a bit of a scoff.

Cheers

Chris

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Jehovah is not into "visible" reproof, necessarily. I think most of it is private with a discreet public announcement, like at the KH. Of course, pepes will gossip, and the "facts" get distorted.

I'm accustomed to ridiculers, here, as elsewhere. Scoffs tell about the scoffer, mainly, not much about anyone else, actually, even when I've done it myself.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

ridiculers of what? People thinking Christ's return will not happen. Not people ridiculing a cultic group for their false prophecies and then subsequent claims that Jesus retrun is around the corner.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

There are all kind of ridiculers, including what isaacaustin mentions. Those against Jehovah have one type of consequences. Those against Jehovah's opposers have a completely different type of consequences. It depends which side of the issue of Universal Sovereignty the ridiculer is on.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

We have a singer who has had many "final ever concerts"......only to make a comeback over and over again.

• Mary
    Mary
    I have heard that if the elders catch you buying green bananas they disfellowship you for having a lack of faith that the end is really really near.

LMAO! Good one!!

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

the singer still sings well, even with new a songbook every few years

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit