Wars, Famine, Lawlessness, Disobedient Children, Never Ending Sign For End Of the World?

by frankiespeakin 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

This is the topic I started, we can continue here if you like. I will not highjack this thread.

I state that Jesus Christ is here and that I am the faithful and discreet slave. I state that I am the instrument used by The Hand of GOD, and that I am His messenger.......who else has made these claims? Prove me wrong is all I ask with scripture and logical thinking. I will use the same along with historical facts...

Here is my thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/179115/4/I-Am-The-Son-Of-Man-Who-Am-I

T.F.D.S.

• steve2
    steve2

The floor's yours T.F.D.S. You started this thread and I empathize with the frustration you must feel when people express differing views.

All the best. With respect, Steve.

• Son of Man
    Son of Man

The floor's yours T.F.D.S. You started this thread and I empathize with the frustration you must feel when people express differing views.

All the best. With respect, Steve.

Sorry but I am not the originator of this thread. The link I provided is the one I started but thank you just as well.

I have never expected for people to agree with what I have posted from day one. I just post what I am instructed to is all. Let the reader use discernment.......

the slave

• steve2
    steve2

I have never expected for people to agree with what I have posted from day one. I just post what I am instructed to is all. Let the reader use discernment.......

the slave

Thanks for the clarification. All the best.

Steve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit