As of July 1st No more reimbursements directly to CO's etc. from congregations.

by cattails 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cattails
    cattails

Well if I read it correctly it seems that at the Spanish ExTJ.com forum

there's a letter (in Spanish of course) saying there's a change in the

way reimbursement of expenses are going to be made for CO's, and

others. The new arrangement I think is that the CO will send his amount

for expenses to the Branch and then the Branch will bill the congregations.

There's not going to be any more secret contributions to the CO's or so

it seems to say. What do you think? No more green handshakes?

http://www.extjforo.com/foro/showthread.php?t=14346

SUP.VIAJANTES-SUS GASTOS LOS PAGARÁ LA SUCURSAL-2009-1.pdf (259.1 KB)

http://www.extjforo.com/foro/attachment.php?attachmentid=4195&d=1247236869

SUP.VIAJANTES-SUS GASTOS LOS PAGARÁ LA SUCURSAL-2009-2.pdf (88.5 KB)

http://www.extjforo.com/foro/attachment.php?attachmentid=4196&d=1247236894

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They aren't getting a penny out of me. I never gave a hounder-hounder a green handshake, and never will.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

well people will do whatever they want to do. Green handshakes are common and likely to continue. Perhaps the "spiritual warfare" excuse will work.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Green Hand Shakes are a way of life in Watchtower World..Thats never going to stop..

.....................OUTLAW

• LUKEWARM
  • Open mind
    Open mind

I gave the CO a green handshake on his last visit.

Right after I sneezed.

;-)

• yknot
    yknot

I have been wondering if this was going to go beyond Spain's borders like the data collection in Britain did!

I don't think there has been an English LTR of this nature..... at least not read in my KH!

I could see this turning into a WTS money scam pretty easily too!

If the COs were visiting only once a year and the Org's check was far less then the green handshakes that many COs (and stippened WT positions)have grown accustomed too it would be a good motivator for some to 'retire' from service on their own volition..... versus being 'laid off', bitter and JWN bound to rant about their lost years!

I agree the green handshakes will still happen to garner favorable accolades and promotions but not in all congregations.

Wonder how it will effect the CO-lite provision (should that rumor prove true)? I suppose the CO-lite would be more a 'privilege' then paid position.

Which reminds me.....anyone know CO Richard Botz (Botts) who has his DCs in Amarillo?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

What ever happened to the CO's are eliminated thread?

Green handshakes are so common. Every company I can think of practices it

• yknot
    yknot

Well allegedly the COs will be moving to annual visits either this year or next. CO-lites (selected COBOE) are alleged to visit every 6 months (or so) delivering 'special talks', doing COstuffis and reporting back to CO.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Well allegedly the COs will be moving to annual visits either this year or next. CO-lites (selected COBOE) are alleged to visit every 6 months (or so) delivering 'special talks', doing COstuffis and reporting back to CO.

That makes sense. It means they can halve the number of CO's. There has been trouble getting enough people to join up for such a nutty lifestyle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit