Michael Jackson cries after celebrating first christmas

by shopaholic 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lrkr
    lrkr

I really hope he resolved in his deepest thoughts- that all of JWdom is shite- before he died. If he didn't- he lived with guilt that would explain some of his psychosis

• brinjen
    brinjen

That video made me want to laugh and cry at the same time. I do hope he got over the guilt and just enjoyed all the holidays (christmas included) for what they are... FUN!

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I couldn't tell which one was Liz and which one was Michael. Even though I'm out, christmas here looks like such a manafactured event. I'd rather have good friends over for pizza on a friday. W.Once

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Christmas is a hard ting to get past after leaving...I've been gone 10 years, it was only this year I put a little tree up in my office.

But no where else, I still worried someone would see it...

I can understand how he felt overwhelmed and excited yet feeling a measure of guilt.

h4o

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Wonderful video...thanks.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am speechless. What a nice friend Liz Taylor was to him.

• Yizuman
  • GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Michael seemed so sweet and innocent in that video. It made me wonder if that is part of why I come across to people as so much younger than I really am, because of all the childhood stuff I never experienced so it makes me seem sort of childlike now. Like Brinjen, that video made me want to laugh and cry all at the same time too.

Rachel

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

breaks your heart...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit