Found dead by JW's

by vikesgirl101 14 Replies latest jw friends

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

One of my boyfriend's best friend died over the weekend. It was really sad. He was 36, never married, no kids, and pretty lonely. Very sweet and quiet guy. When we saw him on Friday night, he went home, saying he didn't feel good. Although he was massively obese, we thought he was in good health. He was supposed to be at the 4th of July parade on Saturday, but he never showed. We assumed he was just still sick, or just busy. He was found Monday morning by a group of local JW's that found him dead in his truck. I am sure my Mom thinks it is divine intervention that he was found, since he lived alone. Anyways, she had to give me just awful gruseome stories about how he was found. It is just sick and disrespectful. I can't figure out her obsession with the ishy details. I am wondering, is she losing her mind to Alzheimer's, or are other JW parents like this? I hope it's just my Mom. YUCK!!

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I have noticed that lots of jw's get cheery when death comes. Morbid sensibilities I guess.....

• choosing life
    choosing life

That's so sad. This life is just too tough sometimes.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

vikes:"I am sure my Mom thinks it is divine intervention that he was found, "

Wouldn't it have been divine intervention if he were found while he was ill and before he died? How can it be "divine intervention" after the fact?

• reniaa
    reniaa

When I read newspapers and people current obsession with all the gory details over michael Jackson I find it weird you would try to pin this interest on her being a Jw.

Reniaa

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ah the 55 year old overweight single male nerd mascerating as a JW has responded

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

The man was unfortunately dead in his TRUCK. It was only a matter of a few minutes that SOMEONE would have found him there no matter what RELIGION they were for Gods sake.

Many JWs are into details like that...because their lives are mind numbingly boring.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Wha Happened..Priceless!!..One of the funniest things I`ve read this week..

......................OUTLAW

• vikesgirl101
    vikesgirl101

Do I respond to Reniaa's constant snooty comments on threads. Guess I will do what I always do, move on.

• rebel8
    rebel8

w/death and illness, sometimes people are traumatized by it and talk about it as a way of coping, albeit morbid and counterproductive.

jehohos usually do find a way to bend the facts to favor themselves, so they and their interests are featured prominently.

My guess would be......"He was going to a patriotic celebration of Satan's Dominion, and look what happened."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit