Found dead by JW's

by vikesgirl101 14 Replies latest jw friends

• rockmehardplace
    rockmehardplace

i have a relative who is an EMT. he has seen a number of accidents and responded to some really horrible things. he told the story of an accident where there was a decapitation involved. he said people just stood and tried to see as much as they could. even kids. for me, not what i want to do. but people are just strange about things like that.

• mouthy
    mouthy

It does seem true that the JWS love to report on death.

You see that proves ( to them) that they are still needed

to "Preach the word"which is??????"Listen to US or you will DIE!"

But as was told us to do
    "LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD" So let them continue to enjoy
    to revel in the death march...

• Gram
    Gram

Mouthy, you are right on. When my grandmother's youngest brother died, we asked her if she wanted to travel back East to attend his funeral. She said no, "let the dead bury the dead." I was shocked by her response.

• Waffles
    Waffles

"I am sure my Mom thinks it is divine intervention that he was found, since he lived alone."

If there was to be divine intervention, how about someone finding him when he was dying and could be saved?

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

When my aunt was in a nursing home recouping from hip surgery the lady in the room with her had passed out in her home and lay unconcious for 2 days. Mormons going door to door found her and notified her neighbors. She was taken to the hospital and survived. Guess the Mormons do a better job with the divine intervention thingy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit