Jehovah explained by WT

by PSacramento 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

SPIKE YOU SAID:

Post 401 of 403
    Since 6/16/2009

Isaac, there is an apparent mutual co-existence these days. As I said before, I participate fully in the singing, which is my way to share in the interchange of encouragement, even though the elders here don't share my enthusiasm for the singing, even chatting with one another while it's going on or taking a break from worship in another way. We each lead by example, according to our understanding or lack there of. We each play according to the rules as we each understand them.

All I have to say is wow...you surely serve man, not God. You truly are Spike_Tassal, the Watchtower_Vassal.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh, so spike is a Jehovahs Witness. Thanks issacaustin.

Seems as if he/she is lying.

Ah, the trolls... LOL.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

he said an announcement was made that he is not a JW, sometihng about invalid baptism.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

PSacramento, I believe that some events may "save" a life for the moment, but may prohibit "everlasting life". It's a matter of profound significance, to me.

If the medical community and the state were so concerned about "life-saving", they would all personally quit smoking and engaging in life-threatening activities, whether full-contact sports or bungee-jumping, etc. But no, there are hypocrites among thehe medical community and the state. It's all big business and the "almighty" dollar.

I serve Jehovah, with my neighbour (however broadly you may define "neighbour", in every circumstance. I defend Jehovah in whatever way I can, letting God remain true regardless of anything else.

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

Jehovah (as explained by the Bible with the aid of WT publications) is the Universal Sovereign, and will destroy any who are not willing to (and trying to) harmonise their lives to the Bible's moral standards. This is the good news of the Kingdom, that there will soon be a cleansed (Paradise) Earth, where no corruption nor any injustice of any kind will impede the happiness of the righteous (those harmonising their lives correctly). What a blessed time that will be.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

will destroy any who are not willing to (and trying to) harmonise their lives to the Bible's moral standards. This is the good news of the Kingdom, that there will soon be a cleansed (Paradise) Earth, where no corruption nor any injustice of any kind will impede the happiness of the righteous (those

harmonising their lives correctly).

Indeed. If you actually read the Bible, as opposed to reading the WT interpretation of the Bible, the Bible's moral standard is all over the place. Slaughter of innocents, cannibalism, wholesale murder, capricious punishment, erratic and selective enforcement of rules. Basic psych 101 is reinforcement of desired behavior, which, to be effective, has to be consistent. God created people who are generally motivated by food, drink, sex and basic comforts. If He wanted people who behaved otherwise, why didn't He created them with different appetites? And, more importantly, notify them, in no uncertain terms of what He expected?

God of the OT: FAIL

• Spike Tassel
    Spike Tassel

freedom of choice, if misapplied, comes with strong delusions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit