"Michael Jackson knew it was the truth, that's why he left his kids to his JW mother"

by BonaFide 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Little fear that the kids will become Jw's IMO.

1. They are not infants at this point.
    2. Mom is 79 - not likely to have enough years to get the indoctrination completed
    3. Likely Mom is not a stern Jw anyway - how could she be with all that limelight?

Just my opinion. Look at Mom Williams - Jw in name only it appears. Money becomes too big in these celebrity cases. If they didn't have money they would be slandered as 'weak', 'inactive', or even expelled for their excesses. Celebrity Jw's are in name only methinks.

Jeff

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

When I am famous and people adore me, I won't hide my JW past. But I hope it isn't held up as something I still believe.
    We are mostly former believers, most of us were baptized. We know that it is not "once a JW, always a JW."

Of course we would like to see more made of MJ's JW connection. It's part of what this forum is about- all things JW.

Still, it was his past and he has family in- same as many of us.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

"The brother I was with worked door-to-door with him. I didn't say much to him, but a car drove by blasting Thriller, and he laughed at that. Oh, and he sang to the radio. He also said that he had witnessed to Barbra Streisand, Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder, and others. He said he placed literature with all of them."

LOL, i'm sure Paul McCartney, who had spent time with weirdos like the Marhareshi in the 60's had no trouble spotting bullshit by the time he met Michael Jackson.

• Piercingtheveil81
    Piercingtheveil81

I heard MJ converted to islam. There are news reports on youtube about it. Also his brother Jermaine, in the statement made after his death, made a reference to Allah.

Does anyone know for sure whether he converted or not?

PVT81

• Waffles
    Waffles

"Well, obviously MJ thought it was the truth, that's why he left his kids to his mother, so they can be raised as Witnesses."

Funny how JW's will damn someone to death and Armageddon and be joyful over it, but they're happy to use anything that such a person might say to prove the truthfulness of their faith.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit