"Our dear Watchtower .... our precious magazine..."

by drwtsn32 26 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I received this vomit-inducing email from a JW:

I had the Tonight Show w/ Conan O'Brien playing in the background, at first I was shocked to hear what I heard, yet very happy to see what was being prominently displayed in public view for the entire world to see (as the show is syndicated internationally)! Yup, the study version of our dear Watchtower with the words Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom prominently on the front cover. It was over-sized and appeared to be an exact duplicate of our precious magazine.

Soon the day will come that people worldwide can't ever say they've never heard of us.........

Instead of downloading it I uploaded it for you to watch streaming here:

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=90133c556c5a3edbdc04aa&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

I don't think I've ever heard a JW say that about, you know, the BIBLE. lol

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

the comments below are just great!

i am a jw - Jul 6, 2009 8:56 PM

i am a jehovah witness n this is making fun well to me an u know its the truth why dou say no colin n go to wacthtower.org for more info.

just think, we were all once that braindead

the comments further down complain that they used the kool aid watchtower when they were supposed to use the fake one that dupes the rest of the world

• VIII
    VIII

I got an e-mail regarding this from the JW aunt:

It is the same one you got!!

They must be chain mailing this stupid thing.

They actually think that this is good publicity.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    the comments below are just great!

rofl, I hadn't even looked at those yet!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    They must be chain mailing this stupid thing.

Oh yeah, I get JW chain emails all the time. It's crazy what kind of stuff comes through sometimes....

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Look at this comment:

Great skit, Conan.......thank you. Hey, no apostates yet!!! What's this???? Could they have collectively found a life for themselves. You mean they're not spending their useless hours surfing the internet and have not yet hapened upon this skit??? Too bad.....would have been a good laugh as well to hear from one of those lifeless, pathetic, sods
  • Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Thou protest too loud

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Someone in the comments suggested JWs look up more info on the 607BC date. A JW replied:

Apparently you feel secure that the ancient historical dates you've learned in college(or in the library or in a comfortable chair in a bookstore) aren't open to question. You seem to feel that it's not possible for one to be inadvertently mislead or even purposely duped by those sources. Not a wise stance. Certainly if an almighty God exists and the Bible is the means by which he's chosen to communicate with man, he has the power to make sure that it's understood accurately. If Jehovah's Witnesses are the channel he's using, time will tell whose dates were right. The question is, should you stake your future on the authorities you've chosen to put stock in? Why are they worthy of such faith?

Wow...the irony....

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

I feel sick

• snowbird
    snowbird

I've heard WT literature called "holy" by an elder.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit