On a bad day..what do you find comfort in?

by lurk3r 32 Replies latest jw friends

• lurk3r
  • betterdaze
    betterdaze

“This comforting blend begins with eleuthero, an Asian herb popular for centuries because of the sense of calm and well being it imparts.We’ve added cooling peppermint, spicy ginger and tangy lemons to create a remarkably uplifting herbal blend. Bring harmony to your hectic day with a cup of this flavorful and restorative tea.” — Charlie Baden, Celestial Seasonings Blendmaster Since 1975.

• orbison11
    orbison11

booze, drugs and women

oh wait, that was when i was a jw:)

now i enjoy my home

orb

• asilentone
    asilentone

relax! Take a very nice hot shower.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

It looks as though Leharlot, might be very happy living the life of a pessemist!

Myself, as much as a nice tea, a hot shower, or being at home, may bring a level of "comfort", how much does it do for your soul? Say your dog dies, or something thing out of the blue unexpected comes along. What then?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRp5y6-mcFE

Dark humor for me. It just works.

• DJK
    DJK

A period of solitude before I address the issues keeps me calm and rational.

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

DJK - What happens with ya during this period? Do you blank out? Absorb the feeling? Examine the feeling? Deep breaths?

• lurk3r
    lurk3r

Excellent link Cam- thanks. Will watch episode 2 now. ha.

• moshe
    moshe

Judge Rutherford liked the comfort of a nice bottle of whiskey and I think Old GrandDad was his favorite. I believe we owe many of his obscure antiypes, jubliees, grand jubilees and intricate chronologies to that 86 proof bourbon whiskey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit