Poll Question: Would you personally want to live forever?

by The Berean 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Badger
    Badger

Yes! That would rule!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Of course living forever would be good if one wouldn't have to age after certain period of time and would stay healthy. There is so much I would love to learn and have ability to enjoy but none of the imaginary dream that WTS presents.

• yknot
    yknot

In a healthy body with a healthy mind.........Yes

(Isn't that what all that frigin' Armageddon survival training was for?)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    I will be lucky to see 2070. I wonder what life will be like if I reach 100. I can't imagine living forever.

You will get to be 100, barring accidents or a near term onset of something bad like cancer or a heart attack. There is some amazing new medicine waiting in the wings.

As for me, I don't think I want to live forever in this world either, healthy or not.

BTS

• yknot
    yknot

BTS...... can I have the watch then?

• hubert
    hubert

Absolutely not. One time around is enough for me.

Hubert

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

There can be only one!

Sure I would. I think it would be fascinating just to be an observer and watch history unfold.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Maybe, do I want to see how the world will change, what will be NEXT!? See what the human race will become see if it WILL become at all YES YES YES I would LOVE to see that. However, to live in the 'new system' to see the same thing day in and day out forever under constant surveillance, constant rules, constantly the same? Sounds like the worst kind of hell...

• sacolton
    sacolton

If I could explore the universe ... stand on the surface of the Sun, float above the liquid surface of Jupiter to witness its bizarre storms, visit the origins where stars are born ... oh, so much to see! Yes, I want to live forever.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Yes. I'd love to...and pet lions and make the earth a beautiful garden....yes. I wished it all to be true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit