Poll Question: Would you personally want to live forever?

by The Berean 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Berean
    The Berean

Not I ...

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Who wants to die???? If I was young and not sick, sure forever is sweet!

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

If I had to put a date on when I would want to die, I would say 2100. I will be lucky to see 2070. I wonder what life will be like if I reach 100. I can't imagine living forever.

Dave

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

No, I don’t want to live forever.

My mind can't comprehend “forever”; it seems like a very long time.

I mean, do I want to be in this word (or any other word for that matter) 40, 50 years from now? Yes

Do I want to be in this word 400,000 years, 40,000,000 years from now? I don’t think so.

How long is forever?

Take care,

Ismael

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Saludos, Ismael! How are things on your side of the island?

Dave

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I do not want to suffer forever with Jehovah. As long as that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag exists to f*** up everything I try to do toward personal satisfaction, there is absolutely no point in living even another yoctosecond. And the same goes for if everything I do is what that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag tells me to.

• awildflower
    awildflower

It's weird but I never see myself dying, ever. And yes I want to live forever on this beautiful planet! Even though there is some work to be done. But I only want to live forever if everyone is happy and healthy.........wf

• purplesofa
  • MadGiant
    MadGiant

All good Dave. Thanks for asking.

How about you?

Take care,

Ismael

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

I just want to know what happens. If I could experience a vision or something of how forever turns out, I wouldn't need to experience it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit