Happy 4th July...

by Sad emo 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

... to all our US friends across the big pond!

• bluecanary
    bluecanary

You can't fool us. You're just glad to be rid of us.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Thank you!

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I wish we could have a big annual celebration like that over here. I think the British forgot the art of celebrating a long time ago!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Hey Sad emo!!! Thank you hon! I'm actually going to celebrate with worldly fireworks with worldly relatives!!! LOL.

You know I think everybody just wants a little party, life is serious and hard enough.

Hope all is well with you...

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Dagney, be careful not to let all that worldly contact corrupt you lol! Hope you have a great time

I think that's it too - I've worked 2 weeks with no days off and another week to go, yep I guess I just want to party! I don't drink alcohol usually but I swear I could have downed a whole bottle of wine the other night lol. I'll wait until I don't have to work the next day then it will definitely be party on!

ps I still have my goat sitting on the coffee table by my chair!

• Quandry
    Quandry

Thank you Sad Emo.

Here in Texas (Houston) fireworks are banned because it is so dry.

A few years ago, when it was similarly dry, fireworks in the area caught our grass on fire.

This year, we plan to hose down the roof and yard before nightfall, as I'm sure even though there is a ban, people will be lighting fireworks.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Happy Fourth of July!!

• crapola
    crapola

Thank you! Burger flip Liberty Burger flip Burger flip Corn on the cob

• DJK
    DJK

Thanks. Be safe, I heard (3rd party) that there are 9 deaths in my state already.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit