I need your help'

by Nosferatu 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bump.

My system started with an amp for a dollar and four speakers for 18$ at a charity auction. I forget how much the puter was, but it was less than 20 bucks.

One of the first songs on it was Rebel Yell that I scrounged from some evil Apostate bastard on the internet.

My jukebox has been through much evolution since then, but Rebel Yell has stayed in it throughout.

Cheers

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

...and don't give me sh1t coz my amp cost me a dollar.

I dropped out of the bidding for an identical amp at $150 a couple of weeks ago and that was with one channel not working.

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

Very cool. I am working on a Linux project for work this weekend. Like Chicago politics I voted early and will vote often

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

You actually downloaded my tunes? I didn't think anybody did that! LOL!

I'm going on a few road trips this summer for work, and I need something to do in my hotel room in the evenings. That's why I'm bringing my guitar and my laptop. I'll be writing and recording some new stuff, because I'll finally have some spare time. BTW, you should hear my rendition of "Hit Me Baby One More Time". It's actually kinda good.

BUMP.

I'll be bumping this somewhat frequently until the end of July.

Thanks for all the votes so far, everyone! The current top three videos are all made by Russians. I don't know if they're cheating or what, but I didn't think there was that many people in Russia with internet access. Also, there's a blooper reel on my blog.

• Rocky_Girl
  • rebel8
    rebel8

+1

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

BTT

• purplesofa
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Purps..Check your PM`s..

................OUTLAW

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Bump.

You woudn't believe it.

I had just rebuilt my Jukebox with a second hand hard drive big enough to take everything I have and was going to do my backup on Saturday, which I guessed was going to take about 8 hours, and......

....... The hard drive died. Saturday morning, I turned on the jukebox and the HD didn't even cough. Unbelievable. I had spent about 4 days worth of free time fixing up metadata so that I had the best jukebox on the planet and hadn't started the backup because I figured that tomorrow was better than today.

Several hours later I managed to coax it into life for long enough to do my backup. Yeehaa. Wipes sweat from brow.

I am coming around to the idea that solid state memory might be pretty cool stuff.

Thanks for the heads up.

Cheers

Chris

Now, where is that website???

http://www.howdoyoulinux.com/#watchvideos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit