GB says they are NOT responsible for people acting on their counsel

by LUKEWARM 32 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

because they are normal, mankind, drunk on power and want followers (the hierarchy is in every group) --- everytime i think i allowed their saleswomen inside my very own home and was stupid to listen to miserable, unhappy, sistas telling one where to buy clothes, the size of home/neighborhood to live in, etc., makes me SICK! i wasn't about to follow their commands. the good ole boys kept their distance and everytime i was asked what my husband thought of the drivel (religion) i was truthful --- he thought it was one hell of a pecking order and any religion that says they're the truth would raise a RED FLAG FOR HIM and how can they prove the bible is true GOES TO prove one needs major education (about their family of origin to the reading of many books) to understand the dynamics of life and evil religion. there's many educated souls that have been/are members.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Jehovah’s Witnesses are students of the Bible. (Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:2; Acts 17:11) The program of Bible education provided by the Governing Body might be compared to a school curriculum outlined by a board of education. Although the board is itself not the source of the material being taught, it does set up the curriculum, determine the method of instruction, and issue necessary directives. If anyone flagrantly refuses to live according to the requirements of the institution, creates difficulties for fellow students, or brings disgrace upon the school, he can be expelled. The school authorities have the right to act for the benefit of the students as a whole.

Snakes!

How could they possibly stand by this false analogy? The school authorities have no sway over expelled kids outside of the school. Can you imagine if the principal enforced the shunning of the expelled children outside of the school? He'd be canned immediately.

Someone needs to can these fools.

-Sab

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

If the GB was a counseling facility, their counseling license would have been revoked many decades ago.

Where-as for it's recent activities, they'ld be sued by the country's counseling board.

There would be a long record of offenses the GB committed, posted on the board's site.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit