what is the one thing that made you want to NEVER go back???

by NINfan05 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Ninfan, you want I should kick his ass?

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

yeah quirky could ya do that for me??

• oompa
    oompa

penalties for saying what you actually think/feel/believe......being punished for freedom of thought and speech should be reserved for cruel dictatorships and other harsh governments......not a loving faith of any sort.........i feel so much more freedom now.....friends be damned......oompa

plus their fraudulant bible they will not come clean on......

• NINfan05
    NINfan05

yeah oompa i agree with you totally...its like a social club. you do something the club doesnt like you're out.

• trueblue
    trueblue

When I was standing in line to see the bullitan board at the kindom hall to look at the list to see were I am suposed to go for the Tuesday Book Study. Standing there with other members and notice everyone elses name is on the list. Everyone except me.

Made me feel like they do not want me.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

The sick feeling in my stomach before meetings because I dreaded all the smirking, phony people inside the building. After I moved in with room-mates from work into my first place, I truly intended to start attending meetings again. When I got dressed up in my "meeting clothes" meaning, panty hose and a skirt, I passed the Hall twice and had to turn around. I had my turn signal on, but just couldn't make myself pull in the parking lot. In my mind's eye, I saw those hypocritical toothy smiles and I felt queasy. I went on home, what a relief! I've never tried to attend a meeting again, and that was in 1983. My gut says they're not anything to do with God or Christ, or why would I feel such revulsion about going inside?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit