I just spoke to Ray!!!!

by mouthy 44 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

He sends his Christian love to all.
    He is 87 now. Feeling his age.. Cynthia is also having
    heart problems. Sure is great to hear how he is doing.
    He says the man he is inside IS wasting away,
    but the one he is inside ,being built anew...
    He is looking for a contact in Oaklahoma I know it is spelt wrong
    but read it as written....

Just thought you would like to know

• villabolo
    villabolo

Thank you for sharing that mouthy.

Villabolo

• snowbird
    snowbird

Both you and Ray are two very special persons.

OKLAHOMA is the word.

2 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore we faint not; but though our outward man is decaying, yet our inward man is renewed day by day. 4:17 For our light affliction, which is for the moment, worketh for us more and more exceedingly an eternal weight of glory; 4:18 while we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. ASV

Sylvia

• rebel8
  • diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Ray's Crisis of Conscience was a best book I've read thus far and paints Ray as a very humble person even after putting up with WT$ slander for so many years he doesn't pass judgement upon the borg. Great man in my books and only if GB could have that attitude.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Thanks for the update Mouthy, I'm glad he's doing ok, I owe that man so much...

• Scarred for life
    Scarred for life

Thanks for the update, mouthy. He truly is a great man. He has changed a lot of lives.

• awildflower
    awildflower

What kind of a contact is he looking for in Oklahoma? I live in OKC.........wf

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

I need to speak with him myself and tell him thank you, thank you, thank you for writing his books.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Ditto Jimmy..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit