I just spoke to Ray!!!!

by mouthy 44 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

startingover now. You have an e-mail

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM
    I need to speak with him myself and tell him thank you, thank you, thank you for writing his books.

Amen to that!!!!

I owe such a debt of gratitude to Ray for what I can only describe as a labour of love.

Mouthy, thank you for the post...can you please send me a PM as to how I can contact him - would love to call him and tell him how much I have appreciated reading his material - the second book especially gives one direction to continue to function as a Christian...

Lukewarm

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lukewarm you have a mail

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

Received - Thank you Mouthy!!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Your welcome XXX

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reniaa, you would greatly benefit from speaking with Ray franz. FYI- he has deep faith in God and trust in the bible. He is also nontrinitarain, does not beleive in hellfire or that man has a soul.

• Mary
    Mary

I would love to meet Ray before he leaves this earth. We all owe him a huge debt of gratitute. I was talking to Jim Penton the other day and he's not doing that great himself-----a few problems with his heart but the doctors put him on some medication. I'm going to try and get down to see him and Marilyn soon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Let me know when!!!

• Mary
    Mary

I will.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Ray was one of the people that had a little more personal integrity in among his own generation.

Way to go Ray

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit