David resumes his walk this morning. Aubrey is recovering

by coffee_black 34 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Snoozy,

We have a man that claims to be homeless on a street corner here..he is always there. I just don't know with that guy. He sure had some pretty tennis shoes on the other day

Just noticed this. I can't speak for that man, but homeless shelters get donations of all kinds of things. Some people have donated shoes to David for his walk. He donates what he doesn't need to shelters. Not all donated items are previously used. Some things are new.

Coffee

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Just crossed into North Carolina! Whoo hoo! The picture below was taken at the shelter they visited in Myrtle Beach. My daughter is on the right, David in the center...and Megan, the family friend who has helped so much is on the leftat myrtle bch shelter

Coffee

• hubert
    hubert

I just read all of David's blog, too. He's a pretty darn good writer! Very interesting blog.

The kids got a lot of spunk and determination. He must get some of that from you, Coffee.

Glad to hear more good news about Aubrey, also.

Hubert

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Thanks, Hubert

He is pretty amazing. If he is like this at 14, I can't imagine what he will be like as an adult.

Coffee

• hubert
    hubert

I was thinking that too, Coffee. He's going to go places......Well, that's an understatement.

Hubert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit