David resumes his walk this morning. Aubrey is recovering

by coffee_black 34 Replies latest jw friends

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

Congrats.....what a great story!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Moving on... South Carolina very shortly... making good time now...

Coffee

• coffee_black
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have been following his progress.

Give him a hug from me from New Zealand.

Thanks

Chris

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I have been following his progress.

Give him a hug from me from New Zealand.

Thanks

Chris

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Myrtle Beach early tomorrow...

Coffee

• coffee_black
  • hemp lover
    hemp lover

Wow - just read the entire blog. Amazing! It's interesting how his body/stamina seems to be adapting as he goes.

Congratulations on having a day dedicated to you, grandma ;-)

How's Aubrey doing?

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Purple sofa , just wanted you to know I think you guys are great and I bet that "David" would be so very happy to hear what you are doing.

We have a man that claims to be homeless on a street corner here..he is always there. I just don't know with that guy. He sure had some pretty tennis shoes on the other day. I always want to follow them when they quit begging and see where they actually live and if they drive a big fancy car like the show Dateline says...

The most my grandkids have done is work a soup kitchen that the catholic church runs. But I guess that's something. They also have to do community service hours to pass their school courses every year.

I never knew the catholics did that...The witnesses never told us that...

Snoozy..who is proud of David and Purps...

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Hemplover,

Aubrey is doing great. She is recovering nicely. She will need some further surgery in about a year or so...but the doctors are amazed. We are all so proud of her, and how she has handled this whole ordeal.

Snoozy... I passed along Purple Sofa's story to David. He loves to hear stories like that. If everyone did even just a little bit, it would change the situations of so many. Glad your grankids have worked in a soup kitchen. Every little bit counts!

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit