What happened to freedom of speach/thought???

by jterfehr 46 Replies latest jw friends

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    I don't agree with everything said on this site, but there is NEVER a good reason to remove someone

Isn't "NEVER" a bit much? I could think of plenty of good, valid reasons to remove someone. Ex: making fun of child abuse, using racial slurs, threatening murder or other crimes against another poster, etc.

I have wondered another thing. If so many of you have all these good ideas, why don't you stop your whining and start your own site? Geez, if running a site with a forum is so simple and you think you could run it so perfectly then go ahead! But if you choose to stay then be content. If you worry about getting kicked off then maybe you'll think twice about doing something ignorant or stupid.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    If you worry about getting kicked off then maybe you'll think twice about doing something ignorant or stupid.

And what exactly is that huh? Tell us? Since people get deactivated inconsistantly, I'm waiting to get re-deactivated. It's funny I have yet to cus in one of my posts.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Trauma,

Anyone would think it was your mother who wrote your post, the way you're carrying on. No one has taken away any of your "rights" that you had before. You're not deactivated, so quit your complaining and get on with life.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

LOL, your the last person that should give me that kind of advise, look in the mirror sometime.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Hes not called trauma hound for nothing. And for a guy with a gag over his trap...he never shuts up.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

How JW of you Refiner.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Do you think so? I dont. And thats all that matters.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Hey your the one that's told me to shut up several times, what have I done to you personaly? Tell me?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

What else would you expect from a poster of sheer evil like myself? One who has no mind of his own? One who only knows one word...OBEY!

• Dia
    Dia

You didn't experience how disruptive and annoying it was because, as you said, you weren't here.

Thanks Simon. I thought you gave ample warning for the person to check himself.

What's 'so simple' for most people out here to do can be quite confusing and bothersome for a new person to figure out. And it can ruin their ability and desire to see this forum as a place for serious discussions where they will not be subjected to ridicule or harrassment for their comments.

Especially since many of those comments can be rather personal and difficult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit