Raymond Franz and UN

by kpax 150 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• larc
    larc

Avengers,

I read your post that you referenced. That is a nice first baby step, but you need to do much, much more. You should take all the data, information, and dialogue on the UN that has been posted on Simon's board and use it as a basis for a book. That is the only way you can reach a wide audience. However, the book will have almost no impact compared to Ray's books. He covered many WT problems, and the UN issue is minor by comparison, though important to us.

What was alluded to, by you and Mad Apostate was the interpersonal dirt. Now, if you follow my suggestion for a book, you could make a ton of money. Of course, you will face multiple law suits and end up living in a card board box under a bridge.

Avengers, do you think I am being unduely harsh to you? Not any harsher than you and Mad Apostate have been to Ray Franz.

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Larc:

You must be the stupiest Phd that walks.

To indicate that the dirt that Avengers or myself knows regarding individual congregational level JWs is anything comparable to the dirt that a former GB Member possesses is ludicrous.

As for the implication that RF's unconscionable failure to disclose all that he knows about the ORGANIZATION and its OFFICERS and DIRECTORS, and other movers and shakers, was to avoid assured lawsuits is just as STUPID.

Do you actually think the WTS would permit a Bethelite to initiate a slander lawsuit, which would open up the possiblity of internal investigation via the judicial process?

Besides that, basic details can be disclosed without specifically identifying the individual.

Your stupidity is endless. I stated my points, and was willing to let this thread drift away. Objective readers have seen all you RF Worshippers interjecting red herrings, strawmen, etc. in lame attempts to somehow defend the indefensible position that RF is not morally responsible to disclose all that he knows about the ORG and its D&Os. But no, you stupidly keep the thread alive and continue to prove my points.

Let's go for another 2 or 3 pages of "creature worship".

• larc
    larc

Mad Apostate,

Thanks, I like you too. By the way, red herring is good if you smoke it and serve it chilled.

I almost missed your post. You see, I was busy praying to Ray Franz.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    You must be the stupiest Phd that walks....just as STUPID....Your stupidity is endless....

It is with narrow-souled people as with narrow-necked bottles; the less they have in them, the more noise they make pouring it out. - Pope

• larc
    larc

Mad,

I love talking to you because you just thrash about with no purpose or direction. I remember one your first posts here. In mid summer, you asked about the fall convention schedule. No one answered and you got pissed. I pointed that most of us are out of the loop, so we wouldn't know any more than you. Well, you are all hot and bothered. Oh well.

Now, you assert that Ray knows more than he tells. How do you know that. What is it that you think he knows. Wife swapping? woo woo. prove it and ask him to prove it, you dumb shit.

If you want to read the sensational, read Gerry Bergman's book. Have you read it. Have ya, Have ya.

There are several people who were not at high levels who have written books, e.g., Jean Eason, Richard Hickman, and Leonard Critean. So write your own book you worthless parasite.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Pope Joan, Lord?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey larc,you`ve got me laughing today.You are on a real tear,and your not takin crap from anyone!LOL...OUTLAW

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Pope Joan, Lord?

I wouldn't think of it Disciple Six. Let Joan Pope herself, you are made of better things.

HS

• avengers
    avengers

If RF managed to get severance pay in the amount of $10,000, do you think I could get a similar amount? If lots of us start claiming bucks then that would create financial pressure. That's how you treat terrorists , isn't it? I think the WT are the worst mental terrorists on the earth. They should be dealt with accordingly.

Maybe the time isn't here yet, but the longer it takes the more it will become evident of how the WT really is. Give them some more rope to hang themself. I should invest in rope. The WT is gonna need lots of it.

• teejay
    teejay

Larc, you're cracking me up!! I'm getting a kick outta you trying to be mean. You're funny as hell...

Of course, you will face multiple law suits and end up living in a card board box under a bridge.

red herring is good if you smoke it and serve it chilled.

What is it that you think he knows. Wife swapping? woo woo. prove it and ask him to prove it, you dumb shit.

What these jokers need is for somebody like me to get mad but I'm laffin' too hard to take 'em serious. Keep swinging, dude. A nice way to end a nice week!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit