Raymond Franz and UN

by kpax 150 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kpax
    kpax

Can anyone ask Raymond Franz what he knows about the UN involvement?

Kpax

• sf
    sf

This was recently crossing my mind as well. Thanks for asking. It would be nice to know straight from Mr. Franz himself.

sKally

wcrestnpeace

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I spoke to him on the phone two weeks ago... he is keeping tabs on the whole affair but didn't seem overly intested.

• sf
    sf

"...he is keeping tabs on the whole affair but didn't seem overly intested."

I see. Could you tell us exactly what it is he is interested in concerning ALL that's been discovered and uncovered re: WTBTS in the past few years; yet more importantly, the recent "events". Is he too working with Dateline to push this snowball to it's peak destination(the cliff)? Why hasn't he gone in front of the media, or written a naional news article w/ a journalist as of yet to at least try to tell "HisTory"?

Thank you, sKally

wcrestnpeace

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hi Skally,

I see. Could you tell us exactly what it is he is interested in concerning ALL that's been discovered and uncovered re: WTBTS in the past few years; yet more importantly, the recent "events". Is he too working with Dateline to push this snowball to it's peak destination(the cliff)? Why hasn't he gone in front of the media, or written a naional news article w/ a journalist as of yet to at least try to tell "HisTory"?

Not sure that this is any of our business really.

Best regards - HS

• Englishman
    Englishman

Whoah, there Skally!

Raymond Franz must be in his 80's by now, probably reaching that stage in life where nothing is a big deal anymore.

Lets leave him in peace and just say a big thank-you.

Englishman.

Bring on the dancing girls!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Exactly, the man doesn't owe any of us anything.

• sf
    sf

"Not sure that this is any of our business really."

Not sure MY inquiries are any of your business or any one else's for that matter. Actually, I AM sure. Butt out of MY business and my inquiries.

sKally

wcrestnpeace

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Raymond Franz has done more than enough for us! The UN thing pales in comparison to his exposure of the inner workings of the Governing Body!

What would cause more fear in Brooklyn, the global release of the United Nations problem or Crisis of Conscience!

He has and will triumph over Brooklyn!

IW

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Skally,

Not sure MY inquiries are any of your business or any one else's for that matter. Actually, I AM sure. Butt out of MY business and my inquiries.

Perhaps you should keep your private business off public discussion boards, that way your charming sensibilities might be better protected.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit