Michael Jackson DEAD at 50!!!

by sinis 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Here's to Michael Jackson, , a young JW who was a victim of that vicious doublespeak. Someone who could never stabilize after being exposed to such dissonant thinking. He MAY have done the bad things attributed to him. But let us never forget from where he came. For those interested, a NYC radio station KTU, is celebrating his life by playing his music till midnight. The link to listen live is here: http://www.ktu.com/main.html

Isaac Carmignani

• m.seagull
    m.seagull

Wrongly accused??? I know for a FACT that he molested several young children. Can't say anymore on the subject, but he was GUILTY though found innocent in court.

Um. LOL. I'm not saying he was guilty nor innocent, I don't know. But you have inside information you're not sharing? RRRight.

• m.seagull
    m.seagull

and LOL @ your 2 dozen sleeping pills inside info too. you're just a man in the know eh.

i'll wait for the reports.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Well WT had an opinion.... As I say those idiots at WT probably had him all confused on what was right or wrong.

g845/22pp.19-20WhatAboutMusicVideos?

“I

WouldNeverDoIt

Again!”

In another popular video, Thriller, the performer is seen to transform first into a “cat person,” then a dancing “monster.” Evidently not wanting viewers to conclude that it promoted spiritism, the film begins with the disclaimer: “Due to my strong personal convictions, I wish to stress that this film in no way endorses a belief in the occult.—Michael Jackson.” Nevertheless, it was so realistic that some who saw it admitted that they were horrified at first. What was this short film intended to convey? And how does the performer, Michael Jackson, feel about it in looking back?

“I would never do it again!” says Jackson. “I just intended to do a good, fun short film, not to purposely bring to the screen something to scare people or to do anything bad. I want to do what’s right. I would never do anything like that again.” Why not? “Because a lot of people were offended by it,” explains Jackson. “That makes me feel bad. I don’t want them to feel that way. I realize now that it wasn’t a good idea. I’ll never do a video like that again!” He continues: “In fact, I have blocked further distribution of the film over which I have control, including its release in some other countries. There’s all kinds of promotional stuff being proposed on Thriller. But I tell them, ‘No, no, no. I don’t want to do anything on Thriller. No more Thriller.’”

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I have been glued to the TV all afternoon,

I am surprised at his deaths effect on me.

Maybe bacause I will be 50 this year and

I don't know, it's weird

but as I have been watching I started to think

that suicide was a possiblity and maybe that

is why it has touched me so,

bringing up losing my own brother

who had his ups and downs, worked to make

his "comeback" and well, it never happened.

purps

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

What I am wondering is what sort of funeral is the family gonna conduct?

Question: Was MJ a baptised JW? If not, then he's safe to have a JW funeral?

I'm betting quite a bit that the turn out for his funeral will either match or supersedes the crowd of Elvis Presley? And I can imagine possible deaths as a result, like that one girl ran out in front of Elvis's hearse and if memory serves me correctly, she got killed. Memory is somewhat vague as I was 13 at the time when he died.

But, I'm sure the media will play out MJ for many days to come, up to his funeral on down maybe a week or less more before it finally dies down.

But one thing I will be interested and waiting for is the official autopsy report. Since his cardiac arrest is likely attributed to the strenuous exercises with Lou Ferrigno for his comeback tour in London that was due in July 13th. 50 concerts total. So I can imagine that in his age, health status and the exercises, dance moves and so on was too much for his heart to handle. It gave out.

Will Lou Ferrigno get sued by his family? I doubt it, since I would think Lou Ferrigno is smart enough to have stars sign a waiver relieving him of any responsibilty for whatever happens. Since he's been out of the big screen as well as television for a number of years, his only business was his gym that paid his bills, so I'm sure he's smart enough business wise how to cover his ass from being sued.

Yiz

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm sorry to say,

I don't care that he's dead. There was more evidence that he molested boys than one could ever imagine - just search the net. Plenty of leaked reports. He paid off the victims...

RIP Michael. If there is a judge, I hope he judges you very harshly!

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Yes, Michael was a baptized witness that DA'd. His disassociation made headlines everywhere. I remember it as if it were yesterday. I remember people wanting to study because MJ was a witness. Back in those days being DA'd and DF'd had two different announcements. Michael wanted his freedom...so he walked right out of the organization.

I really thought he would be around until a very old age, always trying to dance. I couldn't believe he died.

Michael, I'll miss you.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

We can all miss his talent, especially his early years - 80's. But he did bad things to young boys and there is no amount of artistic achievement that can change that.

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Hope is not suicide...any how I will keep the good times of Michael, since I was a teaneger in the early 80's and grow up with his music. I was proud since he was a JW, and telling all of my friends about my "brother", at that time.

Songs like "one day in your life", "I'll be there", "Beat it", just to name a few that I love from the King of Pop. By the way does anyone knows if he was a JW?

R.I.P. MIchael

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit