Michael Jackson DEAD at 50!!!

by sinis 39 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

He officially converted to Islam a few years back. If he was a baptised JW, he'd be an apostate. If he was not a baptised JW, then Paradise will have him again.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Sorry to hear it. We enjoyed his music.

I do believe that he did bad things to children and got away with it. Karma's a bitch.

I think I'm over this already, but unfortunately the coverage will continue anyway.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Cardiac arrest is the word here as the cause of death. This is the first I heard of any suicide.

They say he did previously have pre-cancerous lesions.

I guess it will all come out in the wash as they say.

Snoozy

• sinis
    sinis

Cardiac arrest is the word here as the cause of death. This is the first I heard of any suicide.

They say he did previously have pre-cancerous lesions.

I guess it will all come out in the wash as they say.

Snoozy

Sort of like acute respiratory failure - due to influenza???

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

A talented guy - troubled - loads of money and fame - still very sad and 50 is just no age

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

He died from cardiac arrest around 1pm today.

The one move I liked best was Micheal's moon dance. It was so cool. You were different and it seems when a person is different or eccentric people look at you in strange ways and whisper about you behind your back. He is not the only adult who has never grown up, neither have I. I love toys, stuffed animals. My electric train set, and to watch cartoons and I am 57 and that doesn't make my weird it makes me eccentric. I enjoy who I am and what I do and I think Micheal was the same way. People misjudged far to quickly.

If sinis knows Micheal is quilty, how can you make this statement and not tell us how you know it to be factual? Just wondering. Are you an aquaintance of his or his family?

Orangefatcat.

• sinis
    sinis

If sinis knows Micheal is quilty, how can you make this statement and not tell us how you know it to be factual? Just wondering. Are you an aquaintance of his or his family?

Nope. Lets just say that I know the people very well who were targeting him...

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

OJ was acquitted also.

FACT: Michael Jackson paid off the family of one of his alleged victims to the tune of several million.

FACT: Jackson admitted to sleeping with little boys.

FACT: He paid the mother of his children to give up her maternal rights to the children.

I personally know the DA who tried, more than once, to put Jackson away - Tom Sneddon. He was totally, 100% convinced of Jackson's guilt.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Wrongly accused??? I know for a FACT that he molested several young children. Can't say anymore on the subject, bfound innocent in court.ut he was GUILTY though

Sorry I dont believe you Did you see him do it????????? NO!!!! Makes you look important if you were there
    What was you doing while you Watched ????

• Robdar
    Robdar

I attended his "Bad" tour in '88. It is the only concert I have been to (and I have been to many) where the hallways of the arena were empty, the bathrooms too. Everybody was in their seat with their eyes glued on Jackson. He was a brilliant artist and the most magnetic performer I have ever seen..

RIP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit