Farrah Fawcett died today.

by I quit! 12 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

"AP - Farrah Fawcett, the "Charlie's Angels" star whose feathered blond hair and dazzling smile made her one of the biggest sex symbols of the 1970s, died Thursday after battling cancer. She was 62."

I never was a fan of Charlie's Angels but I remember what a big thing it was. I remember thermo cups and beach towel with her picture on them. At that time I worked a guy I didn't get along with. I think part of the reason was because a JW but there were a lot of other issues. He had it so bad for Farrah. One day someone gave me a Farrah cup it didn't mean that much to me so I took it to work and gave it to him. All hostilities ended at that time for good.

Too bad she had to go so soon.

RIP Farrah

• snowbird
  • I quit!
    I quit!

Sorry I missed the above thread. I tried remove this one and cut and paste to the above but it didn't work.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Sad.....she was great!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Aw, that's too bad

RIP Farrah

• yknot
  • caliber
    caliber

Life cut short is always sad . But sadness is for those left to mourn !

See not the medieval visions of hell...but a place of light and love..then walk the road with

acceptance and peace !

In the night of death, hope sees a star, and listening love can hear the rustle of a wing. ~Robert Ingersoll
  • drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

So young...

RIP

• besty
    besty

Goodbye Farrah :-(

PS - It always makes me laugh when a username and a post title match like this one does.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

We just saw her on TV 2 weeks ago on her documentary and her cancer. Ryan O'Neal (The bastard, he beats Farrah) asked her to marry him just last week and she said, "Yes, as soon as I get my strength back." and I guess that never happened. :(

http://www.kansascity.com/stargazing/story/1280611.html

Very sad.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit