Farrah Fawcett died today.

by I quit! 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

She was an awesome lady. She is gonna be missed.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yiz, I watched that entire thing on her cancer treatment and what a brave girl she was.

You mentioned this guy beat her, is that true? Is that why she wouldn't marry him?

That cancer special was heart breaking...I posted on the other thread, but it needs to be mentioned here.

She suffered horribly traveling back and forth to Germany promised this and that with multiple needle invasions, horror torture sessions., loss of hair, dignity, and privacy.

I've never seen such torture, and have decided for myself, that if ever I get cancer I will not be subjected to what she went through.

We are all Guinea pigs to the cancer industry and they make a fortune testing, cutting up people and dousing them with chemicals. It's all a crock. I know....many family members have been through it, and died...They suffered like hell before with the chems. Those who refused...died quitely and in peace.

I'm so sorry she suffered so horribly. Rest in peace dear girl.

r.

• flipper
    flipper

Really so sad she died. She fought her cancer with strength , grace, and dignity . May she be in a more pain free place now and rest. My heart goes out to her family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit