..."You Know It`s the Truth!!"...

by OUTLAW 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

It should be: You know it's the (present) truths!!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

The very last meeting I attended was when the CO gave the talk at the Brooklyn Heights congregation. He made the comment "we don't think we have the truth we KNOW we have the truth."

If my gonads were a little bigger at the time, I would have walked out at that exact moment. That was the most offensive statement I have heard in my life. The funny this is the audience ate the comments up and there was applause and audible cheers

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Mary!!

NewYork44m..Jehovah`s Witness will clap for anything a speaker says.....All he has to do is Raise his voice while making a statement and pause......Jehovah`s Witness`s will clap like a Herd of Seals,waiting for a Fish from thier Trainer............................................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• dinah
    dinah

*Raises voice*

Are we not the happiest apostates on Earth? *pause*

I expect some applause, dammit!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo! .......................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Chalam
    Chalam

Cool thread! Some great posts.

Wow I love this verse

John 14:6 (New International Version)

6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

It just pulls the whole Wacthtower crashing down :)

All the best,

Stephen

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes Outlaw, almost every day along with....you should have a bible study. Person involved not taking in to account I've heard every possible belief 100,000 times over in my life time and read every pulication since the 1960's.

r.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Restrangled.."you should have a bible study"

That always makes me Laugh..When has any Jehovah`s Witness "EVER" had a Bible Study??.......Jehovah`s Witness`s Study WBT$ Literature,about the Bible..

There is no Bible Study!!..Never will be.....................................LOL!!...OUTLAW

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It can't be the truth. Though advancing science can make science fiction into science fact, the basic rules in the universe never change. And neither can the truth about God, or what He is going to do, or what He requires. If they are going to claim a new interpretation of the Unholy Bible, then one or both of the old or new versions has to be untruth. And it is more likely to be both than not.

At some point, something has to be wrong. Either some group has a resurrection hope, or they don't (but not both--if they change it back and forth, they have to be wrong half the time). And there are other Yes/No issues that they continually go back and forth on. Again, each one has to be wrong half the time. Which means it cannot be the truth.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    *Raises voice*
    Are we not the happiest apostates on Earth? *pause*
    I expect some applause, dammit!

clap (3 times for emphasis)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit